Saturday 27 October 2012

THE A.V. CENTER OF EXCELLENCE IN THE ALGARVE PART 2

Hello Folks!

Well,the new Almancil showroom is coming on really well,iv`e delayed my opening to probably end November/December because I want to do something unique in every area,to tailor for all tastes in both design,equipment and lifestyle...I`m happy now, I have EXACTLY the right mix...:-)

The first comment from a major developer who was intrigued to see the progress and popped intoi the showroom was..."..MY GOD VINCE! ....this is going to blow people away!"

I`m already very pleased because I want the most special for my customers,new and existing...and of course..my showrooms will continue to evolve..I will take the bar as far as it can be taken....in every facet...not least of course,the provision of the ultimate Audio Visual experience and performance.

Be prepared for a wonderful surprise..;-)

Best Regards,

Vincent Myers M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment